Sunday, November 29, 2015

Welcome to the blog!

I've blogged a lot in my lifetime.

High School was all about life and drama.

College and early adult life was all about sports and baseball cards.

I'm still blogging about many of those things now, but I recently decided it was time to add something new to the mix - Stitching.

I'm not the first person to blog about stitching.  I'm not even close to the first man to blog about stitching (My focus will be mainly on Crossstitch and Embroidery).  But I think I'll bring my only little something to the world that hopefully makes this blog worth it!

I'm hoping to have lots of WIP posted, as well as sharing some sites I like along with possibly reviews of things I've messed with or seen.  If all goes well, this will be an interesting blog.  But only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment