Saturday, May 28, 2016

A Long List of Ideas

I don't design a lot yet, but I have a ton of ideas for stuff to make once I do.  Here's a list of some of my ideas that I hope to stitch up someday, in no particular order.


  • "Anything is Possible" with a Kevin Garnett Celtics jersey.  Or make it big and put Kevin Garnett on a boat.
  • "You are the best worst person I know" from the show The League
  • The ice cream quote from Phantam, along with some reference to Reggie Bannister
  • Also, possibly, the random guitar duet from Phantasm
  • More Home Movies stitches
  • Katamari stitches
  • Mission Hill stitches
  • Salad Fingers stitches
  • "Juicy Chunks, yeh" from MacCurdie's Exhibition in Scotland.  I started to design this at one point but put it off for now
  • "Stay far from timid, only make moves when your hearts in it, and live the phrase sky's the limit." - Biggie Smalls
  • "Busy gettin' brain like Krang." - Chilidish Gambino/Ninja Turtles mashup
  • "You's a Ho" - Ludacris
  • "drank" - Kendrick Lamar
  • "I'm doing 100 on the highway, so if you do the speed limit get the fuck outta my way" - Ludacris
  • "Cornbread, ain't nothin' wrong with that" - Chris Rock (This one is in the works right now)
  • "Say what you will about pacifism, but at least it's an ethos" - Big Lebowsi/LOTR mashup with an Ent pictured
  • "Sharing, it's a rule now" - IASIP/Home Movies mashup with a picture of Walter and Perry
  • "It's raw!" - IASIP/Gordon Ramsay mashup with some milksteak boiled over hard
  • "Wow!" - Doge/Owen Wilson mashup
  • "You got to be a spirit.  You can't be no ghost." from Bulworth
  • Charles Swindoll's quote on Attitude
  • "Losers make excuses, winners make it happen" - Bubba Sparxxx
  • "Reach for your dreams" with gymnast Mr. Poopy Butthole
  • "My attitude is celibate; I don't give a fuck." - Fabulous
  • "Killin someone's vibe should be a fuckin crime." - Rae Sremmurd
  • "One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain." - Bob Marley
  • "Not my chair not my problem." - Or really almost any quote from Liam Lynch and Dan Deacon's "Drinkin' Outta Cups"
  • "Get snagged bitchass"
  • "The pink fuck who loves to suck." - Quote about Kirby from Nick Wiger of the Get Played podcast
  • "Damn girl, you shit with that ass?" - Gail from Letterkenny as a bathroom wall piece

No comments:

Post a Comment